In daily life, formaldehyde poisoning is easy to happen, because there is a lot of formaldehyde in both new houses and new clothes. Formaldehyde poisoning can cause coma. Therefore, once people encounter patients with formaldehyde poisoning, do not panic. When you call the emergency car, you must fight against the clock every second to implement on-site first aid.
1. Treat symptomatically to prevent infection and prevent complications.
2. The on-site treatment is immediately removed from the scene, and the contaminated clothing is removed in time. Rinse the contaminated skin thoroughly with plenty of water, and then wash with soapy water or 2% sodium bicarbonate solution. Rinse immediately with plenty of water if splashed into the eyes.
3. Keep the airway open. Give bronchial antispasmodics, defoaming agents and tracheotomy if necessary.
4. After inhaling a large amount of formaldehyde gas in a short period of time, those who have responded to the upper respiratory tract irritation should observe at least 48 hours to avoid exacerbating the disease after the activity.
5. For those who are exposed to high concentration of formaldehyde, 0.1% ammonia water can be given for inhalation; early, sufficient and short-term use of glucocorticoids can effectively prevent laryngeal edema and pulmonary edema.
6. Reasonable oxygen therapy.
，才能避免后期再次受到甲醛危害的影响。 Doing the right first aid for formaldehyde poisoning can minimize the harm to the patient's body, and patients with formaldehyde poisoning should not only eat more fruits and vegetables and rest more after treatment to relieve physical discomfort, but also perform proper formaldehyde treatment. In order to avoid the impact of formaldehyde hazards again in the later period.